Thursday 15 May 2008

Thursday feedback.



Today's feedback session was useful. I realised that all my worries about the project aren't actual worries in terms of ideas/ concept just general worries... e.g where to get a projector from? will the book be bound in time? etc. I have from today signed off any spare time that I may have once had to this project to make sure it all gets done. However, absorbing myself in this doesn't bother me, I am really enjoying this project, I am stressed to the enth degree but it is stress that I am placing on myself as I want this event in Glasgow to be brilliant! Hetty has been supportive of ideas and I appreciate the help that she and Camille will be offering in terms of collaborating to make the event come together on the day.

It was great to see the high levels of work produced in my group it was very inspiring and encouraging...

Good luck to all, I hope it all comes together in the next few weeks!

No comments: